NetTeller Online Banking Access Instructions:
White Crown is pleased to offer FREE Online Banking! To access your online account, you’ll need your account number and your WC Dough access code.
With Online Banking you can:
- Access account information 24/7
- Check account balances
- View cleared checks online
- Reorder checks
- Apply for loans online anytime
- and much more!
go-Dough Mobile Banking Access Instructions:
- Log into your NetTeller Online Banking account. If you don’t have one, see the instructions above to set one up.
- Select the Options Tab and then Select Mobile Settings
- Select Enable Web Access and enter the applicable mobile number & wireless provider.
- Also on this page, select the various accounts you would like access from the mobile app.
- Enter Submit on bottom right corner of page.
- You are now enabled to access your White Crown account on your iPhone!
(The user name and password are the same as your NetTeller Online Banking credentials)
WC Dough—24 Hour Telephone Access Instructions
Online Bill Pay
Save TIME while you pay the EASY way–anytime and anywhere you have Internet access! Paying bills electronically saves the time and the cost of stamps, envelopes, late fees, and check purchases, as well as minimizing interest charges. Plus, White Crown offers this service FREE!
- View Payment History ANYTIME
- Schedule Future or Repeating Payments
- Establish Your Own Payee List
- Receive Payment Reminders
- Payments are Accurate and Always Arrive On Time
- Private and Secure
Enroll for FastPay NOW … Don’t delay, sign up today! Nothing could be easier!
Switch to E-Statement Today
What is an E-Statement? They replace paper statements that arrive in the mail. They are electronic copies of your monthly/quarterly statement that you access online when it’s convenient for you. Here are just a few great reasons to start using E-Statements.
- They help prevent identity theft.
- You have less paper clutter to deal with at home.
- They are secure.
- They are convenient. You can access anytime, anywhere through online banking.
- They save the credit union money, which we can return to our members.
Sign Up Today
- Log into online banking on our website (click on first time user if you’ve never logged in and the system will guide you through the steps)
- Once you’re in online banking, Click the ES tab at the top
- Complete steps 1-5 on the Enrollment Screen. It’s that easy! You will then receive an email notification that your statement
Sprig: Enroll Today
Sprig means total money management. Manage all your credit union accounts together in one place from desktop or mobile devices.
What can you do with Sprig? 1) Send & Receive Money 2) Account Transfer 3) Mobile Deposit
SPRIG ENROLLMENT GUIDE
White Crown members must enroll and register through Sprig in order to be able to use the application. This can either be done online at http://getsprig.com or via iPhone, Android phones/tables using the Sprig App. Mobile phones and tablets require downloading the Sprig App via iTunes or Play Store.
First-time Sprig users must create a username and enter their email address. The Sprig username does not have to be the same as their Internet Banking username.
Next, members must provide specific account related information for each credit union account they are enrolling. The enrollment process then requires that the user enter their account number (do not include the 1000 at the beginning) and the name associated with the account. This name must match exactly as it is listed on the user’s account (no nicknames).
Users must then verify personal information associated with the account. The information required includes: primary telephone number, last five digits of the SSN and zip code.
Once all account information has been verified, Sprig will send micro transactions to the account being enrolled. Members must verify the amount of these transactions to finalize registration of the account. These transactions will consist of two deposits and one offsetting withdrawal.
After that, Sprig requires that user select their password and answer security questions. The password must be at least 8 characters long and consist of at least one uppercase letter, one lowercase letter and one number.
Users may verify their mobile phone and email address by requesting a “token” be sent to either, and subsequently submitting that “token” on the Sprig application.
Once the enrollment process is complete, a “Sprig Wallet” is created which will include access to the first enrolled credit union account. Additional credit union accounts may be enrolled as long as they are participants of CO-OP Conne