Enjoy one of the many benefits of credit union membership with a FREE checking account, plus:
- First 50 Checks Free
- Unlimited Check Writing
- Free Online Banking
- Free Online Bill Payment
- Free Check Imaging with Online Banking
- Access your account with a MasterCard Debit or ATM Card
- No monthly fees
- Direct Deposit/Payroll Deduction
- Overdraft Privilege on Eligible Accounts
Mastercard® Debit Card
- Access cash at any ATMs and at more than 28,000 without a fee
- Safer & more secure than carrying cash
- Convenient—no checks to fill out
- Request cash back when paying for purchases
Overdraft | Direct Deposit
- Overdrafts covered up to $750 (with direct deposit)**
- No annual fees
- No interest charge
We understand that sometimes unexpected things happen in life and you need a little extra coverage during the month until payday. Overdraft Privilege covers transactions made through the following channels – ATM, Debit Card, Bill pay, ACH, Audio and Internet banking and share drafts. You will be charged the standard insufficient funds fee per item, however Overdraft Privilege enables you to avoid the additional expense and inconvenience of having a check returned.
If you have additional questions about Overdraft Privilege, please call 303-534-4448.
* Overdraft Privilege is not a line of credit and it should not be used to finance routine expenses. It is a tool to help you manage and protect your finances.
** Please be aware that White Crown Federal Credit Union does not have an obligation to pay your overdrafts and we may withdraw this privilege at any time.
Overdraft Line of Credit
It’s a line of credit tied to your checking account; if you don’t use it, it costs nothing. If it’s activated by a NSF, then you pay interest on the number of days you use the line of credit. Monthly payments (or a lump sum payoff) keep the line ready for you, whenever you need it. Members must meet credit qualifications requirements to be approved for an Overdraft Line of Credit.
Tired of making a trip to the credit union just to deposit your checks? You can have your entire paycheck, social security check, pension or other income automatically deposited to your account, even when you’re out of town. Take advantage of this time-saving service. Ask your Human Resources department if they have a form or complete ours and give it to your Employer’s Payroll Administrator – It’s that simple! Sign up today!
Payroll Deduction allows you to deposit portions of your check into different accounts. Put a little in savings each month, make a loan payment or add to your kids’ college fund. Change your deduction options at anytime. Start saving today! Just complete the Payroll Deduction form and give it to your employer.